Brand Manager - Kaiser Kitchen Beer K.K. APPLY NOW
Our vision is to be the Nr. 5 beer company in Japan by 2030. Our mission is crafting millions of friendships.
Founded in 2014, SCHMATZ grew to 40 stores until today and will expand to 100+ stores by 2025. After serving our delicious beer to >1 million guests annually in our stores, we are now embarking on a new journey: Launching our beer as a FMCG both DTC (digital) and in retail. In this endeavor, growth is our north star. We aim to expand rapidly by building a strong growth team and creating a mission and purpose driven culture. Our goal is to become Japan’s fastest growing DTC business in the next 24 months with the aim to become the 5th largest beer in Japan by 2030. We want to achieve our goals by forming a happy and motivated team of high-performers who are excited to participate in building a consumer brand around what we believe matters: building friendships and creating happiness.
As Brand Manager, you will report directly to the head of the Schmatz Beer team and be responsible for the implementation of all marketing activities with a key focus on building our online presence.
What you will do:
- Lead the marketing team for all marketing and PR-related projects that are essential to the success and growth of the brand
- Handle day to day marketing tasks and coordinate marketing projects such as in-store activations and events
- Manage all paid and owned media to drive online traffic with a key focus on sales
- Generate daily content for social media, and develop a social media content schedule to cover events
- Work with top agencies from Europe and Japan for branding and content development
- Create content for internal communications (newsletters, emails, internal SNS, etc.)
- Lead production design for branded items such as stationery and merchandise in addition to flyers and sales brochures
Who we are looking for:
- Experienced in marketing on all social media channels – Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and other relevant channels
- 1-5 years of work experience in performance marketing, SEO and other digital marketing activities, preferably in one of the following industries: FMCG, retail or hospitality
- Excited to work in a fast-paced environment with constant change
- Strategic & critical thinking– you get both the smaller and bigger picture
- Excellent people, team building and communication skill
- A team player with a fantastic can-do attitude
- Self-starter, motivated and well organized
- Attention to detail with accuracy and consistency
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Native Japanese verbal and written skills and business level English skills
- Basic photography and video skills and experience using Photoshop or other relevant software are a plus
- Understanding of ROI-based campaigns is a plus
- Strong passion for beer is a plus
What we offer:
- A steep learning curve and growth potential within our company
- Bi-annual performance review & annual career planning
- Insight into all departments and experience of rapidly scaling, global FMCG brand
Up for the challenge?
With the SCHMATZ beer brand we are aiming to expand rapidly by building a strong growth team and creating a mission and purpose driven culture.
If you want to become a part of this highly-motivated, diverse team, please send us your CV! Please also add 3-5 sentences telling us why you are THE perfect fit. We are looking forward to hearing from you!