Key Account Manager - Kaiser Kitchen Beer K.K. APPLY NOW
Our vision is to be the Nr. 5 beer company in Japan by 2030. Our mission is crafting millions of friendships.
Founded in 2014, SCHMATZ grew to 40 stores until today and will expand to 100+ stores by 2025. After serving our delicious beer to >1 million guests annually in our stores, we are now embarking on a new journey: Launching our beer as a FMCG both DTC (digital) and in retail. In this endeavor, growth is our north star. We aim to expand rapidly by building a strong growth team and creating a mission and purpose driven culture. Our goal is to become Japan’s fastest growing DTC business in the next 24 months with the aim to become the 5th largest beer in Japan by 2030. We want to achieve our goals by forming a happy and motivated team of high-performers who are excited to participate in building a consumer brand around what we believe matters: building friendships and creating happiness.
Key Account Manager
As the Key Account Manager for SCHMATZ - you will be working with top clients, such as retailers (supermarkets, liquor stores, convenience stores etc.), as well as large F&B/Hospitality groups, for the company while building the Schmatz brand value and increasing brand loyalty. Additionally, you will be creating many benefits for your customers and building strong and long-lasting relationships with them.
What you will do:
- Achieve profitable growth through a value proposition that compares favorably with competitors
- Develop and promote all customer-focused activities to optimize the interests of the company and its customers
- Understand the account’s strategy, market position, budget, and goals, to develop better offers that deliver greater value to both the client and SCHMATZ
- Directing customers and manage employees at all levels of the business to lead both customers and internal executives and managers on key initiatives
- Communicate the value of your offerings both strategically and financially to customers
- Formulation of strategies and estimation of annual plans (revenue and cost) based on the strategies
- Report on sales status, including actual sales and forecasts
- Issue quotations, negotiate and close contracts, and manage internal processes
Who we are looking for:
- 5-10 years of experience in an international beverage company, preferably in a management position, with significant experience in dealing with key account business.
- Strong sales skills and experience in value sales, volume sales, and solution sales
- Excellent communication skills with customers and internal team
- A team player with a fantastic can-do attitude
- Excited to work in a fast-paced environment with constant change
- Strategic & critical thinking– you get both the smaller and bigger picture
- Fluent Japanese verbal and written skills
- Strong passion for beer is a plus
What we offer:
- A steep learning curve and growth potential within our company
- Bi-annual performance review & annual career planning
- Insight into all departments and experience of rapidly scaling, global FMCG brand
Up for the challenge?
With the SCHMATZ beer brand we are aiming to expand rapidly by building a strong growth team and creating a mission and purpose driven culture.
If you want to become a part of this highly-motivated, diverse team, please send us your CV! Please also add 3-5 sentences telling us why you are THE perfect fit. We are looking forward to hearing from you!