Sales & Relationship Manager - Kaiser Kitchen Beer K.K. APPLY NOW
Our vision is to be the Nr. 5 beer company in Japan by 2030. Our mission is crafting millions of friendships.
Founded in 2014, SCHMATZ grew to 40 stores until today and will expand to 100+ stores by 2025. After serving our delicious beer to >1 million guests annually in our stores, we are now embarking on a new journey: Launching our beer as a FMCG both DTC (digital) and in retail. In this endeavor, growth is our north star. We aim to expand rapidly by building a strong growth team and creating a mission and purpose driven culture. Our goal is to become Japan’s fastest growing DTC business in the next 24 months with the aim to become the 5th largest beer in Japan by 2030. We want to achieve our goals by forming a happy and motivated team of high-performers who are excited to participate in building a consumer brand around what we believe matters: building friendships and creating happiness.
Sales & Relationship Manager
As the Sales & Relationship Manager for SCHMATZ, you will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with key accounts. We expect you to create close ties with your clients and build long-lasting relationships with them.
What you will do:
- Understand market economics and trends to effectively position our brand and SKUs and prioritize the appropriate channels and accounts
- Execute brand campaigns in collaboration with business partners to optimize market reach
- Manage sales activities of your team, support their growth and maximize results
- Be flexible and have a hands-on approach to proactively help your team close accounts
- Issue quotations, conclusion of contracts, and internal processing
- Formulate strategies and estimate annual revenue and cost
- Report sales status, including both actual sales and forecasts
Who we are looking for:
- Knowledge and understanding of current and emerging industry requirements and practices in the area of expertise
- 3-5 years of on-premise experience in an international company (management experience with F&B/FMCG is preferred)
- Strong sales skills and experience in value sales, volume sales and solution sales
- Strategic & critical thinking
- A team player with a fantastic can-do attitude with leadership qualities that can be demonstrated
- Excited to work in a fast-paced environment with constant change
- Fluent Japanese verbal and written skills, Conversational-level English
- Excellent communication skills with customers and internal staff, and ability to work with and manage a variety of different personality types
- Strong passion for beer is a plus
What we offer:
- A steep learning curve and growth potential within our company
- Bi-annual performance review & annual career planning
- Insight into all departments and experience of rapidly scaling, global FMCG brand
Up for the challenge?
With the SCHMATZ beer brand we are aiming to expand rapidly by building a strong growth team and creating a mission and purpose driven culture.
If you want to become a part of this highly-motivated, diverse team, please send us your CV! Please also add 3-5 sentences telling us why you are THE perfect fit. We are looking forward to hearing from you!